15.10.11

OXJAM GIG TOMORROW at THE BOSTON ARMS

Hey guys and dolls, if you are out and about in London Tahn tomorra and fancy 8 live bands for a charity event (including a one off acoustic set from me) - it's the last time I'll be doing a show until the new project is ready which could be as long off as next year. Seeing as it's a charity bash, haell, why not. :-) Love to see you, come and say hello if your in the area. Sailors and pirates welcome, and with my show you will not feel out of place if you are dressed up however you please, promise ;-) I'm on at 8pm, but the event starts at 5, hope to see ya there :-)

Show link is here for more info :-)

Live at the Dublin Castle

Live at the Dublin Castle

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
London born and based singer, songwriter - misfit.