31.7.11

LAST SHOW BOOKED TO PROMOTE RADIO!



Get yer Glam rags on and pop on over, I know it's a school night but were on at 9.15 and I cant think of a better way to start the week than glamming it up with the chicks and cats in style (or out of it) at Pure RAwk's last show of 2011.

A furry and glittery affair starring Velvet Hudson, my kooky lot and German Glam Rockers the Pleasures on their only London tour date..

Dress code/TRASH! Hope to see you down there. It'll be my last for a while as I'm working on new things, so I hope you'll come and help us send off in style....Free Sonic Shocks Musisc Paper at the door and a CD if you ask me nicely.... Boston Arms, Tufnell Park Tube, just up from Kentish town/Camden. £5 advance, more on the door, lotsalove xxxx

Live at the Dublin Castle

Live at the Dublin Castle

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
London born and based singer, songwriter - misfit.