21.5.11

I had a dream last night....

That a real life polar bear followed me because I was wearing my big fake fur white coat and it kept trying to cuddle and snuggle up to me. It was exceptionally realistic. Heaven knows what that meant but anyways, it's been a really busy time of late, lots of exciting travels but I finally feel relieved to be home in the smoke and ready to crack on with my current projects. Quite a nice feeling, that I'm actually looking forward to being settled and getting things done, seeing as I spend half my life wanting to keep moving and live for the moment, which is most usually on the go and anywhere but home. Anyways, I've got a duff ear which I'm worried about and don't feel like writing right now so I'll leave you with a picture taken by the wonderful Mrs Mills, pink hair done by the lovely Miss Betty at It's Something Hells. <3 XXXX

Live at the Dublin Castle

Live at the Dublin Castle

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
London born and based singer, songwriter - misfit.