1.4.11

SO sorry I've been awol from this blog,

but it stopped me from doing it how I used to and being a creature of free habit I got the hump and am in the process of moving it and having a new info site built which should be up within a month or so, certainly in time for any new releases etc.. For those of you who don't use facebook (www.facebook/kiriamusic) you must think I've dissappeared, which I haven't, I've been a busy beeeee!

First up, a few links to recent reviews/news etc of recent things;

BREAKING NEWS RE NEW MOVIE FROM CAMP KIRIA! (Covered exlusively by Andy James Close from Pure Rawk;


Another LET ME IN review courtesy of Roxy Madison of Soundcheck, and some FREE listening!!

A Radio review from Counterfit Magazine;


LET ME IN single review from Sonicshocks;


A new interview courtesy of Nottingham Live (next gig next Saturday, Nottingham at the doghouse studios!)

Many thanks to all who are supporting the Pink Punk cause, it's well appreciated and you really do matter more than anything in this current odd state of affairs we all live in! Its a relief to know we are not all fucked and going to die a plastic xfactor machine brainwashed pile of uninspired plebs after all.... :-D
And some gig promo for the event;
http://www.midlandsrocks.co.uk/midlands-rocks-news-1/news/bandsconfirmedforfirstbitchslap-fest
Advance reduced price ticket info if you are attending as it will be ten quid on the door and I'm not sure how big the venue is;

http://www.bitchslapfanzine.com/bitchslap-fest.php
Hope to see you there! (Lemme know if anyone's driving from London, I'd LOVE a lift!)

XXXX

Live at the Dublin Castle

Live at the Dublin Castle

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
London born and based singer, songwriter - misfit.