25.4.11

Happy holidays for those of us lucky enough to have them!

I'm having a whale of a time, writing and frolicking in the sun like a bad girl should.... I hope you are doing same! XXXX

A limited number of advance tickets for my June London show are now available, featuring some of the creme de la creme of this country's female fronted RnR.... 

You can find more info about this event on the link, so come, support your local London Music scene and have a Mad Hatter style summer party while your at it at the "Pink Punk's Teaparty", hosted by my favourite lil Music Lover and supporter, Alison B of Bubblegum Slut Fanzine. 

Those in costume (Alice, whacky headwear, general crazy tea party style) will be worshipped, thanked, fed on sticky tarts and may win some lovely prizes. I'm letting you know NOW so you can plan in advance! 
:-)



GRRRR!

Live at the Dublin Castle

Live at the Dublin Castle

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
London born and based singer, songwriter - misfit.